Back to tummy!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Our little man rolled from back to tummy yesterday!! This is generally a 5/6 month skill--we have quite the little mover! http://www.babycenter.com/0_developmental-milestones-rolling-over_6504.bc However, he did it at daycare. Wendy sent me a text and I got really excited, and then when I realized it was the first of many milestones I'll likely miss, I got a little sad.

So I put him on the floor at home with the video camera out, hoping to catch it, but no luck. So I went to go do the dishes and daddy was playing with him on the floor.

Then, (of course), he did it, about 10 minutes later! However, I missed it again because I was doing dishes.

Not fair!

Hopefully we'll catch it on video soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design