What I am thankful for...

Thursday, November 26, 2009
Exactly 8 years ago today (when I was 16 and he was 17) on the old instant messenger program "ICQ"  Ryan officially asked me out, and I said yes. Somewhere we actually have this conversation saved on a CD, but it went something like this:

"So, what do you say we make us "official"?"
"Sure."

I am thankful that that simple conversation made my life what it is today.


I am thankful that this precious little baby bean:

 

turned into this precious life:

 


I'm thankful for this man, who has been an extraordinary father to Henry and husband to me. Henry and I are so lucky. Have we really been together for 8 years?





I am thankful that Henry is blessed to have 2 Grandpas and 2 Grandmas who love him with all their heart.


 

I'm thankful that Henry is even more lucky to be blessed with 3 Great-Grandparents.

  

Henry has changed and enriched our lives more than words can possibly describe, and I am thankful for him and all that he has brought to our lives. I'm thankful for all our family and friends and how giving everyone has been to our family this year. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design