Wanna know a juicy secret?!

Sunday, December 13, 2009
 Scroll down.

















45 pounds.

Yes, you read that right. 45 pounds.

That is what I gained while pregnant with Henry.

During my pregnancy, I was a little ashamed of it at first, but now, because I am happy with where my body has bounced back to, I'm not so ashamed of it anymore. 

Why am I finally dishing this secret? As of Henry's 3 month birthday back in October, I fit into my first pair of pre-pregnancy jeans. By "fit", I mean I could finally squeeze all my mush into them and zip/button them to the point of sporting a brand new muffin top. Now, at about 4.5 months post-partum, I fit into nearly all of my old pants (some fairly comfortably, some not quite yet) and have about 5-7 pounds to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

There. Now go tell all your friends.

1 comment:

Amanda Kelley said...

LOL---you made me smile! :) Now I will go tell all my friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design