Chiquita Banana!

Saturday, February 20, 2010
 Henry had some mushed up banana today. He loved it! We also let him play with the bowl when he was done. Messy messy! Mushed up banana also looks a lot like slimy boogers when smeared all over the face. Here are the results in photos, as always!




Love this face!



And this one...so many expressions!



I like to make lots of noises lately!



Have you heard my dinosaur roar?! 



I also poop in my high chair a lot. This is my poopy face. Thanks mom. 



They finally let me play with the bowl!



Like everything else, it went in my mouth!



I'll use my fingers. 



Love this one! You can tell he's smiling!



So happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it.. Henry will have a full head of hair before you know it.. I cannot believe how much there is since the last time we were there..

Love
Grandma and Grandpa Filand

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design