Henry Meets Baby Harrison

Monday, February 15, 2010
We decided to celebrate Valentine's Day family style. Our day started with me attempting to make heart shaped blueberry pancakes (Ryan made an AMAZING homemade general tso's chicken meal the night before), and then we met up with Amanda and Doug and their miracle baby boy, Harrison. Read their story here. I have the day off today. Henry got some super cute new jammies and a new hat. I think you know what that means. Stay tuned for those later!



                  The Mommas!                                                                                The Daddys!





























Aren't they adorable?!



Shopping was starting to wear Harrison out!



Two sleeping babies at lunch.
Trying out some cool shades at the Children's Place.



Momma, do these make me look cool?



Here. Let me try to pop my collar. 



What do you think? I think the popped collar completes the look, momma. (He did that all on his own!)



Yep, that's right. I'm cool. Where's the beach?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more great shots of 'cool henry' !!!!!

Tom

Anonymous said...

Looks like the babies, moms and dads had a good time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design