Push ups, and fun with the kitchen toy!

Sunday, March 7, 2010
A few candids from this morning! Don't forget to check out the video in the previous post!


There are a lot of ladies around this neighborhood...gotta get the body in shape! One, and two, and three...




Practicing my standing up is my FAVORITE thing to do these days!




Yes, I have a kitchen toy. What's it to ya? A guy's gotta learn how to cook too! I might wind up with a wife someday that can't cook...(just like my momma...but don't tell her I said that.) I do hear she's really good at baking cookies though.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting ready for the 2028 Olympics??? What a good jumper!!!

Tom

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!!!! - Grandma S

Barb said...

haha So cute! Ryan was doing push-ups and a couple weeks later he was crawling. ;)

Amanda Kelley said...

Love the kitchen idea! This mommy can't cook either. I am adding it to Harrison's wish list for Santa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design