Ryan's Birthday and Target Field Opening Day!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010


I thank the Minnesota Twins for giving away a Joe Mauer doll a few years ago. Man does it come in handy now. :) Joe Mauer does the splits.


Joe Mauer stand up!


Joe Mauer, I eat your foot!



Daddy got a new hat for his birthday! How cute are these two?!


























Inaugural Season baby!!

























Auntie Liz found a garden gnome!




























Daddy blows out a lot of candles!



It looks simple, but this was a 5 hour creation from start to finish. Fondant was not my friend at 1:30am. 



Old man...



























I have identical photos like this of me around this same age. I just need to find them. This is Henry's new trick...crawling to the piano, standing up, and playing some tunes!





I love these boys!




Joe Mauer makes it into the post one last time. He and Henry resting up before the big game yesterday.

2 comments:

kfiland30 said...

Gramma loves the photoes..and the doll.

actually Jenna that picture is in the senior year book, and should be in one of the books I made you.

Amanda Kelley said...

I love the Twins Gear!!!! I am waiting for Harrison to grow into his!

Great pictures of your boys! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design