Stand up and shout!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
The Twins used to play that song when Joe Nathan was coming out for a save. Joe Nathan is out, and I haven't paid attention to what they are playing for Jon Rauch (who just saved the game, by the way). Anyway, it's the first thing that popped into my head, so that's the title of this post.

We went outside to snap some photos. Henry has no problems at all with the grass. I got him standing up quite a bit. He also was talking quite a bit...but let me tell you--when you only have two hands, it's hard to have one arm ready to catch him, one hand on the camera, and another hand on the video camera. I'm not superwoman! I opted for the photos of him standing and got a short video of him "talking", but not much. He always seems to stop after I push record.

Anyway, on to the photos. I changed my watermark. It makes it more manageable for me to put it on a lot of photos quickly, so this is what it will be for a while (until I get sick of it again.) Blogger also changed their image upload process, and I can't figure out how to move my photos around like I could before, so you'll have to scroll!

Oh, and Henry turns 9 months tomorrow. I'm hoping for some more good photos!


Grandma bought Henry a Twins bat! Right now, we just like to eat it. 






A little out of focus, but an awesome photo. 





Let me get my hat!



 Standing up!!



Attempting to eat the grass!





He had taken the hat off (of course!), and in these two photos, he's actually trying to figure out how to put it back on! Too precious this boy is.

1 comment:

Amanda Kelley said...

OMG I totally agree with the super woman comment... I was trying to get Harrison sitting up tonight and yeah--that did happen...he would fall over before I could get any footage and same with the gibberish talk---record---nothing. I can so relate to this post!!!!

I love the pictures---and I can not believe he is standing on his own!!!! This is so crazy---he is changing so fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design