Bananas with mixed berries.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010
There hasn't been a messy baby post in a while. If he didn't have so much food on his face, you might be able to see his icky boogers. He's a bit under the weather this week. Runny nose, coughing, and sneezing. Add that on top of a molar coming in, and you have one crabby baby at times, who doesn't eat or sleep as well as normal. Henry and I got an unexpected free day at home because daycare is closed. Enjoy today's attempt at breakfast in photos.

We start very happy...

Photobucket




More photos? Sure, I'll smile.

Photobucket





Momma, I think I'm all done.

Photobucket




Didn't you hear me??

Photobucket



No, I don't want one more bite.

Photobucket




Alright, now I'm just getting upset.

Photobucket




Protesting makes me tired.

Photobucket



And for those of you on the edge of your seat about the request I put into the Twins...you'll find out in a few weeks. :) To say I'm excited is an understatement.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design