Henry's First Swim!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010
I bought Henry a little blow up pool considering today's heat. That meant we finally had a reason to pull out his adorable swim trunks, rash guard and swim hat. I sat him in the pool in the house sans water for a while so he'd get used to the squishy bottom. He loved it! He played with his blocks and bucket and splashed around while I got these gems! There's some pink on the pool, but it was only $4.95 at Target!


This is awesome momma!



Looking a little hesitant!

























How cute is he?!

























Having a good time!


























Love his face in the photo on the right. 

























I think I can get out of here!





























I'll try this hat out.




Oh o! My block!




Too cute.

Don't forget to check out the other new post below. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design