Love...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010
...this photo. This is probably one of my favorites now. There's just something about it. Likely how much it reminds me of his amazing daddy. All I see is Ryan's face in this one. :)




I am so excited about my red ball!! He totally has my laugh look in this one.


Daddy got a watermark.


I LOVE Henry's face in this one. It looks like he's thinking: "What? No big deal...I know my momma is awesome."


More kisses!




The flash didn't fire, but I kind of like how this one turned out!


Momma is too funny!


Seriously...enough kisses!!!

Please don't judge my ugly looking pony tail. I haven't had a hair cut since November and have tried all other options in making my hair look presentable...with each one in the last week or two failing miserably. My hair can no longer exist as it does. That all changes on Saturday when I finally have an appointment...I. can. not. wait. Speaking of changes, stay tuned...

1 comment:

kfiland30 said...

I must say, I'm starting to see Ryan in Henry as he gets older.. But I still think he is going to have RED HAIR !! go Henry !!

Love
Grandma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design