Mommy's first Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 9, 2010
My first Mother's Day was fantastic! Ryan let me (and Henry) sleep in while he made breakfast and assembled my gift (a bistro set for our front stoop). We then went over to Ryan's aunt and uncle's house for some lunch, dessert and photos, of course!

Becoming a mother has totally redefined my purpose in life. On this, my first mother's day, I am thankful that this little boy has blessed my life and made it all the more richer. I can't imagine life without him. Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Ryan's mom, and our grandmas!


























































































































































Photobucket

1 comment:

kfiland30 said...

Such a big little man! Henry I hope you had fun with mommy on her 1st mother's day !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design