Diet Pepsi and a toothbrush...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010
What momma? I'm not doing anything!

IMG_6771


Haha. Alright, you caught me!

IMG_6772


Target Field cans! Henry gets to go on Sunday! We're crossing our fingers for good weather!

IMG_6773


LOVE his expression.

IMG_6783


And this one.

IMG_6785


Always brush your teeth after consuming soda.

IMG_6804


IMG_6816


I don't think I technically executed this one right, but I still think it looks cool.

IMG_6833

Photobucket

Disclaimer: No, Henry didn't drink Diet Pepsi. Yes, we are starting the toothbrush. From what I've read, we should have started it sooner. He loves it. He even let me "brush" his bottom teeth. And no, beyond the above photo, I didn't let him run around with a toothbrush in his mouth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design