Father's Day, Grad Party, and MANY photos!

Monday, June 21, 2010
I think I'll just start the post with the very best photo. I can not even describe how much I love this photo or the two boys in it. Happy first Father's Day Ryan! You have been an incredible daddy to our son. You are always there to lend a helping hand to him/(me) even when...the poop is REALLY stinky and all over the high chair, when the spoon gets thrown to the floor 500 times during a meal and there is more food on his face than in his stomach, and when the bath takes longer because of said food/spoon throwing/poop explosions. You've been giving 110% since the beginning (remember changing the diaper and bringing him to me every single night, sometimes 4 times a night when he nursed in the middle of the night?!) Your unconditional love for this child, me, and our family as a whole makes me fall more in love with you every day. No matter how much I want Henry to stay my baby boy forever, I can't wait for you to teach him how to ride his bike, use some tools, catch a ball, change a flat tire, and all those other "boy" things you'll teach him in the next 18...22...30 years, and beyond. Thank you for being you. :)

Photobucket


Henry's shirt today said "My dad's the king of the castle." Old Navy Father's Day 2010. Ryan enjoyed it.
Photobucket


Photobucket


I've been really working on getting proper exposure on the sky. I love catching the bright blue and clouds!
Photobucket



My boys!

Photobucket



I just love his look in this photo. He's looks older to me in this one for some reason. Do you see what I see?

Photobucket



Now do you see them? Spot the trendy diapers. Thank you Huggies, for thinking babies needed denim looking diapers. 

Photobucket



Henry would like everyone to know that this is his favorite toy. And he's not picky either. A remote at anyone's house, that goes to any sort of electronic contraption will do.

Photobucket


We had a pretty busy weekend, as it was Uncle Jake's graduation party on Saturday. Henry's been fighting that cold still and was an absolute cranky bear pretty much all weekend. He mostly whined/cried/screamed for me, or slept. Momma hugs made him feel better...until he wanted to get down 2.5 seconds later. Thanks for catching this one grandma! I'm not convinced his ears aren't bothering him, so we're going to assess his fussiness tomorrow and decide if we should take him in.

Photobucket



The Filand crew. 

Photobucket



Cuteness overload. 

Photobucket



Hanging out with the grad.

Photobucket



Filand boys.

Photobucket



Sporting Uncle Jake's hat.

Photobucket



Waving bye-bye to someone. 

Photobucket



Henry and Grandma.

Photobucket



Henry and Grandpa.

Photobucket


Also, check out the post-footer bar. That's where you can find the comments. Remember, they aren't broken. And it doesn't have that intimidating "comment" word anymore. Show me some love! You can also mark a box if you want to! I spend probably more time than I should upkeeping this blog and trying to keep it entertaining and interesting for you all, but somedays I feel like I'm writing for myself and Ryan. Don't be shy! And don't mind the next few posts and some of the previous, as the photo size continues to change. I found a new action that rounds the corners, and I'm still trying to figure out the proper pixel size. I thought I had what I wanted when I did all these, but the horizontal photos came out smaller than normal. I'll figure it out eventually.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Amanda Kelley said...

I'll be the first to post some LOVE! :)

I knew I could count on you for the jean diapers! CUTE!!!

If you didn't keep with the post updates I would be lost! Keep writing!

Anonymous said...

Gpa Tom says:

We look (many times) at every single post you make to the site, and read every word! I love to hear about how the 3 of you are doing, and the pix and videos are the best! Your writing is excellent, and we love to hear about the 'everyday happenings' at your home. Please keep it going as much as is possible with your crazy busy schedule - we love it!!!

Anonymous said...

It makes my day seeing all these cute pictures everytime I check out the blog! :) ADORABLE as always!

-Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design