No reason.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Just cute photos. His mean mode of transportation is shifting quickly. He's about 50% choosing to crawl and 50% choosing to walk. He walked all the way into the kitchen from the couch this morning to see daddy.


I just love this drawer! Momma, you should make some pizza! That way you can spend lots of time optimistically cutting it up into small pieces for me...only to have me smile at them and throw them down to the puppies without even giving them a chance. Sigh.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Momma, I'm going to get you!

Photobucket




Love this photo. Too bad Hershey is out of focus. 

Photobucket




Are you watching momma, because I'm getting ready to get into something I shouldn't be!

Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



Henry is doing just fine today, by the way. He had a normal temp by 9:00am. Still not eating much, and I'm too stressed out and tired to divulge more right now. Oh, and the birthday party planning is likely going to consume me in the next month.
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design