"Puppy Love" for I Heart Faces: Pets

Monday, June 28, 2010
I recently joined an online photography community known as I Heart Faces (http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/). They have a ton of great information regarding photography as well as helpful, friendly forums for discussions. Each week they hold a weekly photo challenge. This week's theme is pets, so I decided to create my first entry with this gem that I will title "Puppy Love".

IMG_3731 copy






Entries have to be entered via a blog link, so that is why you are seeing this here!

6 comments:

Kristin V said...

Awww, what cuties :). They wuv each other!

★ §nõwƒlake ★ said...

what a couple of cuties indeed!

Andrea said...

So sweet!

QueenCo said...

they are adorable

M.J. Photography said...

How ADORABLE are these two! Great photo!!! Thanks for sharing!

vlpphotography said...

So, so so cute!! They are lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design