Swingset, complete.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010
I don't know what I would do if my husband wasn't so awesome. He's really handy...and hard working...and creative. This swingset is amazing and Henry and I will be spending lots of lazy summer hours out here (likely with a bunch of the neighbor girls :) ). A big thank you also goes out to our neighbors Chris and Kelly. Kelly--for lending your fiancee, and Chris for helping Ryan out and letting him borrow from your seemingly endless supply of tools. We are SO thankful for your generosity!!

On to the photos!

Henry wants to help put the finishing touches on--the swings!

Photobucket


Photobucket


I love it daddy!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Best buds :)

Photobucket


Beautiful sun!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Henry is pointing at every thing lately. It is awesome. We've really been trying to label things he points at too. I'm pretty sure he can accurately point at pictures of dogs/puppys in books, and says "da" for puppys. Whenever we say "puppy" he replies with "da". And one of my co-workers pointed out that Henry seems to have perfected my "crinkly nose" smile. We're both slightly sporting it below.

Photobucket


Henry and his awesome daddy!

Photobucket


I love this boy. A lot. 

Photobucket


Ryan is going out of town on business for the next two days. This will be the first time I'm home overnight without my other half. Wish me luck!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amanda Kelley said...

Great updates! The swing set looks great...be sure to tell Ryan I said that. Boys are so handy to have around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design