Uncle Jake Graduates!

Sunday, June 13, 2010
The last of the Filand kids has graduated. Sigh. I'm old. Henry will graduate in 2027. Mark your calendars.

Henry with Uncle Jake. Not looking the happiest. 

Photobucket




Looking slightly happier with Uncle Josh.

Photobucket




Family photo time. Photos taken by my mom and edited by me!

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Sporting the orange and black. When it comes down to it, Henry is largely here due to the orange and black. Yay Winona!


Photobucket




Every time I take a picture of these two, I don't think the next one could get any cuter, but it always does. 

Photobucket




And some fun flashbacks for you. Some of the other WSHS grads from the family. (minus Ryan...because I don't have a photo from his. *insert the politest of ahems* :) For whatever reason, I didn't bring my own camera that day (and back in that day, it wasn't even digital. I didn't get my first digital until my 19th birthday.)



Yours truly, Class of '03

Photobucket




Uncle Josh, Class of '06

Photobucket




Auntie Liz, Class of '07 (with Ryan and I fresh off our honeymoon. Look at those freckles!)

Photobucket




Finally, Uncle Jake, Class of '10

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design