We let Henry have the spoon...

Saturday, June 5, 2010
Photobucket


He's really protesting this eating stuff. In the last few days, it's been tough to get him to eat any solid foods. I (think) that part of it is a tooth he has coming in, but who knows. I may call the doctor on Monday to see if there are any additional tricks to try. The only things that I really got him to eat (solids wise) in the last few days were cheese, a cereal bar, yogurt, and puffs. I know this solid food isn't his only source of nutrition right now, but a kid can't survive on puffs alone!

Photobucket


I'll do it myself!

Photobucket


 Don't get stressed momma! Look at how cute I am!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amanda Kelley said...

I'll be the first to comment since you fix!!!

I had to giggle at these photos.It looks like Henry had fun with the spoon...Did any food actually make it to it's final destination?

And men suck... I spend three hours trying to resolve and issue and boom Doug fixes it making me feel completely helpless! I feel your pain!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design