Beach Bums.

Monday, July 26, 2010
We visited a local beach yesterday and had lots of fun! Henry wasn't digging the life jacket, but after we took it off (and I put the camera back in the car to avoid sandy damage), Henry had a good ol' time. He even initiated "more" after we took him out!!

IMG_1733


IMG_1738


IMG_1737


Looking a little uncomfortable!

IMG_1762


IMG_1741


IMG_1759


Falling down. It's hard to keep your balance with a big life jacket on. Henry was not amused.

IMG_1760


IMG_1763


And finally, exactly one day before Henry was born (exactly one year ago tomorrow) I posted this. Here I am, finally in my suit. I definitely have a muffin top, and the last remaining five pounds that I just can't shed remain in my flab above my incision. (And it sometimes makes me look 4 months pregnant.) However, the stretch marks have faded to near non-existence, and I'm happy with where I am. If you had told me this immediately after writing that post last year, I definitely wouldn't have believed my tummy didn't still look like a road map.

IMG_1776

And, unfortunately, this may be the last post until, ehh, about next Monday or Tuesday. Business ensues today.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda Kelley said...

You are definately bikini body ready!!!! Congrats Hot Mamma! :)

Ryan said...

I'm still working on my baby weight...obviously...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design