I Scream! You Scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Saturday, July 24, 2010
We've given Henry a few licks of ice cream here and there. He seems to love it! This should come as no surprise since I kept Kemps, Edy's and Blue Bunny in business while pregnant. The photos without ice cream were just us (me) playing around with my camera's continuous shooting mode. Most cameras have this feature--even point and shoots. However, my 7d has low speed and high speed continuous shooting. Even the low speed is ridiculously fast. I can't even image what I would ever use the high speed for (it almost sounds like a small gun going off!).

Anyway, after the ice cream photos there are a few gems that I got because I had been continuously shooting and captured a bunch of cute expressions while doing so!

You must always watch your back when eating ice cream. 

IMG_0961


Oh o! It's on my hand!

IMG_0969


Better lick it off!

IMG_0974


IMG_0979


Ice cream mustache.

IMG_0978


I think I can hold this. 

IMG_0988


Pondering life.

IMG_0986


IMG_0896


IMG_0924


IMG_0923


IMG_0920


IMG_0910


IMG_0907


Saving the best for last again. This is what you'll see if you ask Henry where his mouth is. He also knows toes. 

IMG_0913

1 comment:

Amanda Kelley said...

The photos are all so great...but I absolutely love the last 3 of them! SO SO SO CUTE! Harrison can't wait to hang out with Henry Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design