I wanna push the button!!

Friday, July 9, 2010
So I wanted some new photos of me and the boy this afternoon, because, let's face it...I'm ALWAYS behind the camera, and only get included in photos when I specifically ask someone (ahem, Ryan) to take one of Henry and me. Being the super intelligent person I am, I needed to quickly give Henry a distraction so that I could set up the tripod and camera. I didn't bring anything outside with me and didn't want to lug my 20something pound baby all the way back in the house, so I gave him the remote.

Bad idea.

The remote was necessary to take the pictures.

Henry got mad.

IMG_7168


It was approaching nap time so there was no way he was giving it up without a fight. I pretty much touched it and he screamed. All I wanted to do was try and get the botton pushed while he continued to hold onto it, but he wasn't convinced I wasn't going to steal it. Here I am trying to reason with him.

IMG_7188


IMG_7184


However, I did manage to grab a few cute ones in the process!

IMG_7183


IMG_7185


IMG_7181


IMG_7178


IMG_7179


IMG_7176


Haha! It's mine momma!
IMG_7172


IMG_7171


IMG_7167


IMG_7170

I also added a new feature below. Within every post, 4 random previous posts will be linked. Some newer, some older. Pretty neat!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amanda Kelley said...

I agree! Daddys need to take more photos of us with our incredible boys!

I guess just another reason for us to hang out and take more photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design