New photos for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday, July 15, 2010
Henry really wanted to see the new camera. This is the face I got after I told him "no".

IMG_0252


Henry looks a bit more excited than Hershey. 

IMG_0255


Probably watching Ellen. It's what we do at 9:00am. 

IMG_0259


Perfecting sticking his tongue out. 

IMG_0264


Being a big boy. If great grandpa Gary were still here, I'd think he'd call this the infamous "Studmuffin" look.

IMG_0304


I'll meet you at home mom. You stay and take pictures. 

IMG_0316


We went to a Music in the Park thing today and scoped out the playground. There was nothing there for Henry to do (not even an infant swing) but he wanted to get down and explore. I caught him in the middle of a sneeze here. 

IMG_0325


I love these next 4 photos. Unfortunately, I had one setting on my camera turned up way too much (and didn't realize) so they are a little grainy. But I still LOVE his expressions!
IMG_0345


Especially this one. My new fav. Can you say toddler?

IMG_0346


Check out his hair on the upper right blowing in the wind!

IMG_0360

IMG_0372


And those dogs. I think they love each other a lot. Either that, or Mocha owns him. 

IMG_0285


IMG_0290


I'll post later about what I've been up to with his party planning.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design