One Year Photo Shoot Part One

Friday, July 23, 2010
This one was pretty much a fail on my part. Henry was cute as could be and loving the balloons, but I failed with lighting, white balance, ISO, etc. Pretty much everything that could be wrong was wrong. And they aren't anywhere near sharp at all because my exposure was off. I *think* I managed to salvage them by giving them a more vintage feel in post processing. There was just something that was way off with the coloring that I couldn't otherwise fix and make look right.

Anyway, ENOUGH camera babble, and onto the babe who is just way too cute for me to truly think these are bad. I'm just too hard on myself and way too picky these days. If my balloons are still holding up in the morning, we may try again.

And they are pretty much all vertical shots. Have fun scrolling. I have not yet figured out the html to get them side by side.


IMG_1709


IMG_1708


IMG_1705


IMG_1703


I do heart this one a lot.
IMG_1652_2


IMG_1605


IMG_1599_2


IMG_1573_2


IMG_1569_2


IMG_1566_2


IMG_1565_2


IMG_1564_2

Jazz hands anyone?

IMG_1562


IMG_1561_2


IMG_1557_2


Saving the best for last...
IMG_1563_2


4 comments:

Tom said...

All the pictures are ADORABLE, Jenna!!! Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!!!!!!!!!! Grdma S

Amanda Kelley said...

I love them! And I actually love what you call a mistake! It's out of the ordinary something different to catch your eye! I didn't necessarily have luck with my photo shoot today. Almost all shots were black and white to act as a band-aid!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh! ADORABLE!!!! What a cute idea Jenna! I Love them!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design