There's a new baby in this house.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010
My new camera. Loves it. A lot. It is completely everything I thought it was going to be. And I'll probably start building up some nice arm muscles. The thing is a beast.

Here's a random assortment of me playing around with it today. It arrived around 12. Henry ate, I had a client come over, then Henry napped for 2.5 hours, so I had to use the dogs for models, mostly. I did get some of the little man though.

I found a bunch of old photos of Mocha right after we got her (and she was tiny, tiny!). I quickly realized I dropped the ball for some reason and never took very many of Hershey boy when he was little. Hopefully I can make up for that with more photos like this:

IMG_0049


The puppies were tired!

IMG_0058


Mocha needs a haircut. She's a big fluff ball.

IMG_0066


Did you know puppy yawns are contagious? Hershey goes first. 

IMG_0069


Then Mocha.

IMG_0071


A ferocious beast. 

IMG_0074


IMG_0080


Mocha's worst enemy. For some reason, she hates this thing. I guess it does look kind of creepy now that I'm staring at the photo.

IMG_0055


Flower fun outside. 

IMG_0033


I'm going to be trying to capture a good ring shot of our wedding rings to have printed large and hang in our bedroom. Our photographer at our wedding, unfortunately, did not do this.

IMG_0030


IMG_0022


IMG_0236


Our growing neighborhood. 

IMG_0229


Last, but certainly not least! I missed focus on this one, but love his expression!

IMG_0097


IMG_0094


He looks like SUCH a little BOY in this photo. I think he's going to run away with the light!

IMG_0242


IMG_0241


IMG_0112


IMG_0089


Three Musketeers up to no good!

IMG_0101
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tom said...

I didn't know about puppy-yawns .. cool... The new camera results are great - I really like your pix!!!

Amanda Kelley said...

I am jealous!!!! You deserve the new toy...your photos are so are wonderful!

Did you break down and get that Toy Story 3 t-shirt??? CUTE!

Our boys need to model them together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design