A beautiful day at the park.

Thursday, September 2, 2010
I'm really behind. I'm sorry to all my readers who have given up on me ever posting again. Last weekend was busy, and I went back to work Monday--so needless to say, I've been stressed and busy among other things. These are from one of our last summer days last week. The sky was gorgeous and Henry was having a great time roaming the park.

Untitled-3


IMG_7075


Love these. The first one would look awesome framed on the wall. Oh, and I hope some of you don't think "Why would she put that on the wall? Henry isn't centered!" As an FYI, the last place your subject should be is centered in the middle of the frame.

IMG_7078


IMG_7077


Don't forget to check out the other new post below.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design