Howdy, partner!

Friday, September 3, 2010
So I think these are the photos that Henry will grow to hate as he grows up. It's the kind of picture I'd bust out when he graduates, brings his first girl home, etc. But, I don't see myself being the kind of mom that embarrasses him on purpose...but we will see ;). For now, they are the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

IMG_8027


Untitled-2


Untitled-1



Thank you Uncle Adam and Aunt Liz for the hat, and to Walmart for the $3.00 cowboy boots.


Warning...slight baby nudity beyond this point. 








Untitled-4

2 comments:

Amanda Kelley said...

You are absolutley right. These are probably the cutest photos ever!

Anonymous said...

He is going to LOVE you when he get's older :) These are Precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design