A really quick one.

Sunday, September 26, 2010
Just to hold you over. It's way past my bedtime on a school night, and my eyes are so tired that I neglected the watermark (take advantage of the unmarked freebie for those who are still swiping photos from here).

This is from last week. Henry eats many things by taking bites now (among so many other new things that I haven't had a chance to update you all on yet). This here, was his first independent eating of pizza (meaning I didn't chop it up into pieces so small that you need a microscope to find them on his tray). This boy loved his pizza. I'm pretty sure he had 3 pieces (it was the kind cut into little squares).

IMG_8723


And for those who follow my facebook and noticed there was a new profile pic, you are indeed right that more cute photos will follow. I just don't know when. We got some absolute keepers today at the apple orchard, and hopefully I'll have some time to share them later this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design