Mishmash.

Monday, November 22, 2010
I have no real title or reason for these photos. Just a few taken this weekend.


You've all seen this adorable smile.

IMG_7470


But only a lucky few (my mom, dad, Ryan, Uncle Jake, and myself included) have witnessed this hilarious face. He only makes this face to my mom. We aren't sure why/what for/what triggers it. He'll imitate it when she does it, but then we'll catch him doing it to her when she isn't even looking at him/interacting with him.

It is the funniest thing I've ever seen. And then he smiles.

IMG_7468


Pretending Rudolph is a horsie. At least we don't try to do this with the puppies.

Untitled-1


My parents have a music thing connected to their tree that plays music and makes the lights blink in-sync with the music. Henry was fascinated. But only with Jingle Bells.

IMG_7434


Henry's tree. 

Untitled-2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design