Shutterfly, Shutterfly, Shutterfly!

Friday, November 12, 2010
I love Shutterfly. I've been using them for photos, calendars, photo books and photo cards/announcements since 2004. The photo books and the photo cards are by far, my favorite. I love the variety, that especially in recent years, they have in photo cards. It usually takes me weeks to narrow down exactly what holiday card I want. I think I actually ordered two different ones last year because I simply couldn't decide.

The flat stationary cards (see link) http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
or go to this link for all three types of cards (greeting card, flat stationary and standard photo card)
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery have been my favorite in recent years. This year, Mod Snowflakes, Merry Berry Stripes and Oh What Fun are a few of my favorites. For the price, they are such a good quality. They also come with envelopes, and if you are feeling really busy, for a slight fee, you can have Shutterfly address and mail them for you too!

Why am I carrying on about how much I love shutterfly? Because their quality is good and there is ALWAYS a deal/coupon going on. And the current deal right now is if I blog about this and share it on here and Facebook, I get 50 free holiday cards. So if you blog, pass the word! Here is the link for more information! http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design