I come home to these boys every day.

Thursday, December 9, 2010
It makes hard days worth getting through. These photos aren't new. They were taken in October. I can't believe I didn't post them sooner. A great big thanks to my friend Kelly for manning my camera and directions and capturing our best (and only) real family shots. And photo crazy me who hasn't ordered a print since Henry was 7 months old finally broke down and ordered just a few to replace some of our 8 x 10's downstairs, as well as an 11 x 14 of the one labeled "favorite family photo". That one will sit on our fireplace mantle.


IMG_6005_2


IMG_6188_2


Untitled-1


IMG_6040_2


IMG_6052_2


IMG_6085_2


IMG_6239_2


Untitled-3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design