6 Weeks

Friday, February 18, 2011
We think. Somewhere between 3 days ago, now, and possibly 1-2 days from now, we are at 6 weeks. The letdown that was our Valentine's day ultrasound made us question the viability of this pregnancy and our dating of how far along we are. For all intents and purposes, we'll say 6 weeks now.

So, as it stands now, my upper regions are sore, and nausea set in last night. Nothing as severe as re-purposing my breakfast, lunch or dinner into the toilet, but sick feeling none the less last night and when I woke up this morning. However, I have declared I will happily throw up each and every day if it means this baby(ies) is/are meant to be our next child(ren). I'm also super bloated and large, so that has not subsided yet either. As the doctor told us, the hormones are what cause the symptoms, so even though it's a good sign that the hormones and thus, symptoms are continuing to roll along and increase, it still isn't a clear indicator that everything is all right yet.

We have an ultrasound this Thursday at 10:20 where it is my hope that we will hear a heartbeat (and goodness, maybe even two, as my hormones are so high, and I have a history of twins).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design