7 weeks!

Friday, February 25, 2011
Ok. We are officially 7 weeks today. Yesterday's ultrasound revealed a perfect looking baby and a beating heart. We were measured yesterday at 6 weeks, 6 days, making us exactly 7 weeks today. Thus, our "change" day will be on Fridays. The dating is also exactly on to where we thought we were. The ultrasound on Valentine's day was just too early to see much. And we love our doctor. love him. He has the best bed side manner of any doctor I've ever seen for anything before.

Changes this week include increased morning sickness (no vomiting yet though), but plenty of gagging on the following:

The smell of the dogs (they stink, and Mocha's breath is disgusting)
The smell of Henry's poop
Having to clean up poop at school.
Ryan's chapstick
Toothbrushing
Plain water
dog food
and the thought of gagging

So, the smells are really getting to me this week and my food aversions are also coming to be. My nausea comes and goes throughout the day, sometimes feeling like I'm on the verge of throwing up, and other times just feeling like I need to eat something. I've found that if I eat a little something every couple hours, I feel ok. However, one night this week the only thing I could fathom putting in my mouth was peanut butter and jelly. I had it three times in 12 hours.

One thing we found out at our appointment was that since we would be doing a repeat c-section, they schedule those during the 39th week (unless I go into labor before then). That makes us technically due with baby number two on October 7th! I guess we will be buying two Halloween costumes this year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design