16 Weeks!

Saturday, April 30, 2011
Baby is the size of an avocado this week. 4.6 inches long and 3.5 ounces (give or take). Tiny bones forming in baby's ears means they are beginning to pick up on my voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.
18 days until we find out if it's a boy or girl. I've been having thoughts that it is a girl...like my mind isn't letting me picture what it would be like with another boy...not sure if that makes sense, and I'm sure I'm totally wrong, but who knows.

I've been feeling the same. I get fall down tired every day at 1:00, no fail. It doesn't really help that 1:00 is in the middle of the work day...or, that I don't really sleep much at night. It's ok right now, but I feel like I toss and turn at least once an hour.

I've been craving fruit snacks. It's a very common birthday treat brought into school by the kids, and for some reason, I really need to have them. I needed breakfast the other night for supper too. I've also been hungrier lately too...quite soon after eating a regular meal.

The smell of Henry's poop really made me gag today for some reason. I for sure thought I was going to throw up.

Everyone is starting to notice now...no denying there's a baby in there!

Not an exciting update, but that's all I have...for now. Exciting stuff to come soon (for me, anyway).






Untitled-1

 16 Weeks with Henry. No difference at all, really. ;)

[week+16.jpg]

Maybe it would be better if we compared it to 22 weeks with Henry. Definitely showing 5-6 weeks ahead with this one.

1 comment:

kfiland30 said...

May 18th the big day !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design