Week 12!

Saturday, April 2, 2011
I've been really tired this week in the afternoon at work and at night. I felt sick a little bit, on and off, and smells were really getting to me again yesterday (THANK GOODNESS the dogs are going to the "beauty shop" today).

Baby is the size of a prune this week!  As we move into the second trimester, the baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed! Crazy, this is the end of the first trimester! Shall I dare begin the countdown to when we find out if our sweet baby is a boy or girl? 7-8 weeks! (That appointment hasn't been scheduled yet.)

I had two parents ask me if I was expecting yesterday, so I don't think I could hide it even if I tried anymore.

Thankfully, after weeks of craving fish, I had some fish last night. It was delicious. There are some pretty strict guidelines on the type of fish and how much fish you can have (but it is essential to pregnancy nutrition) and we finally figured out the few types of fish I actually can eat (and am interested in eating, as seafood isn't my favorite), and found some at a fish fry last night. Even Henry enjoyed the fish! He had almost one whole piece!

I still don't sleep much at night, tossing and turning through most of it, however, I have been able to fall back asleep in the early morning hours of 4-5 again, and actually have difficulties getting up when that alarm clock goes off at 5:30.

Untitled-1


Untitled-2


Versus Henry at 12 weeks. A bit of a difference, eh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design