Sometimes, the stars align.

Monday, June 13, 2011
And that they did yesterday when I took what may be my most favorite images of Henry to date. Given that a number of things were in place, I took Henry out to this little park, and for some reason, he happily complied with my every request. When is the last time I turned out this many keepers from a session?! Umm, I'm going to go with his 6 month photos. He looked and smiled and said "cheese" for so many of them. I kept telling him what a good boy and listener he was...which made for even more cuteness later in the day because every other time I said that to him later in the day (obviously not in regards to picture taking), he replied "Cheese!" This boy is too cute!

Untitled-13


IMG_7296


Untitled-12


IMG_7298


IMG_7293


IMG_7300


This one looks like a model face.

Untitled-11


So, so happy for me that day.

Untitled-10


Untitled-8


Untitled-4


Untitled-9


Show me your muscles!

IMG_7340


Untitled-5


IMG_7328


IMG_7331


Untitled-3


Untitled-2


Untitled-1


IMG_7387


Untitled-6


IMG_7404


IMG_7403


IMG_7401


IMG_7311

2 comments:

Amanda Kelley said...

I love the truck shots, so cute.

kfiland30 said...

Cute as ever Mr. Henry..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design