Wedding assistants.

Friday, June 24, 2011
If you aren't a fan of my facebook fan page, you should be! If you are, you saw that we had a family wedding last weekend. Here are a few photos I captured of us throughout the day--including my assistants for the day:

Untitled-8


Untitled-9


My handsome, and free help for the day.

Untitled-11


Untitled-10


Untitled-6


Untitled-12


Untitled-5


Ummm...apparently "take a picture with mommy" = show your belly to him now.

Untitled-4


Untitled-3


Untitled-2


Untitled-1


IMG_9051


Man, I look god-awful. And despite my husband telling me that I don't "look pregnant" anywhere else but my belly (this time, he says), I think I do. Pregnant face, pregnant arms, pregnant back fat.

IMG_9046


IMG_9119


IMG_9114

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design