Week 26. Hello Third Trimester!

Monday, July 11, 2011
The third trimester begins I think, technically at 26 weeks, 6 days. But since we will only be going to 39 weeks with Claire, I'd say we've officially made it to the third trimester. I'm getting more uncomfortable, the kicks are getting stronger and it's getting harder to get out of bed, off the floor, etc. etc. You've heard it all before. Breathing continues to suck, but thankfully, my on again, off again heartburn is just that...occasionally. Looking back with Henry, it seems it became a nightmare around 32 weeks and by 35 weeks I was on a preventitive medicine. Maybe it won't get that bad this time.

Claire's likely around 2 pounds. They had a story on the news that some woman just gave birth to a 16 pound baby boy (that's 2 babies worth of poundage! good grief!) I look like I grew three sizes since last week. I'm anxious to see what I'm measuring on Wednesday. I'm very excited for this appointment since I really hope I'll be able to schedule the c-section. And then it will be all the more real.

On the house front, we've been making progress (specifically in one direction--but that will get its own post)--which means that other things will hopefully start moving along in Claire's room. Ryan took the giant airplane shelf down in Henry's old room and put it in his new room. Those giant holes need to be re-spackled, and then I think we'll move the crib to that side of the room because we bought a pretty large brown and pink tree decal that I want to put on the side of the crib. While cleaning out closets I found random scrapbook paper that matches her room perfectly, so I'll be doing her letters soon and I also found the crib sheets I wanted at Babies R Us (just basic green, pink and brown polka dots). Otherwise, just some pink decor stuff to put on the shelves of the changing table, and I think we'll be good (and maybe a pink rug or something down the line).

And here is a whale in a pink shirt.

Untitled-1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design