More pictures!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011
I'm working as fast as I can with what little time I have. Here are a few more I just whipped up.

Proud daddy and his daughter.


IMG_9603


Claire and mommy going home. How cute was her outfit?!

Untitled-1


Comparison shot with Henry. Comparing these, they look very different.

Untitled-1



Headband made with flowers from our wedding.

IMG_0251


Beautiful open eyes on the left, a hilarious outake on the right.

Untitled-1


Simple and beautiful.

IMG_0572


Wearing a hat Grandma Karen crocheted for her.

IMG_0660


Creamy black and white. Love this edit.
IMG_9959


Our beautiful princess. How do I choose one for her birth announcement!?

IMG_0737

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design