Some photos of Claire!

Thursday, October 13, 2011
Because I know you are all dying to see some more. Here are a few from the past few days. We tried her first newborn session today. Umm, I'll give her about a C+ maybe. Didn't sleep nearly as well as I would have expected a 3 day old to sleep. We'll keep trying though.

First, the moment of birth. And my husband tries to tell me he doesn't know how to use my camera.

IMG_9315


IMG_9319


She received some smoochies from her big brother shortly after arriving home for the first time.

IMG_9701


She had her first newborn session with me. As said above, hopefully we can catch a few more next time.

Untitled-1


Our little princess is here.

IMG_9761

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design