Week 38 and some just for fun photos!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Catching up on week 38 and some other cute ones from this past weekend. My new lens = amazing.
Week 38. Second to last bump picture. Crazy. We are having a baby in 6 days people.

All I have to report on the pregnancy front is that I am ready. We are ready, and the house is pretty much ready. No word on the true readiness of Henry, but we've been talking about it as much as we can in a manner he understands. Should be an interesting first few days, that's for sure.

Other than that, I'm uncomfortable. To the max. Never at any point during the day would I say I feel good. Sleeping doesn't exist. Laying down, standing up, sitting on the couch, on a chair, on the floor--- none of it is comfortable. With 6 days left, my crabby self is really tiring of the constant text messages, the "You're still here", "When are you due again?", and "It must be any day/you look like you're ready to pop", etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. comments. From the looks of it, baby Claire is waiting until the 10th to meet us. I'd love to go into hiding for the next 6 days so I don't have to hear all of the above and the 150 other similar versions of those comments from EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. I see.  

Untitled-1


Onto the other cute photos.

He looks like such a big boy in these pictures. The sticker on his hand? That's a post for another day. My goal is to write a "what is Henry up to these days" post before the weekend is up.

IMG_0005


IMG_0006


He LOVES sitting at the piano and actually "plays" using a few fingers and does it gently as opposed to just randomly banging on it. Again, maybe lessons should start sooner than 5 years old!

IMG_0012


He was singing and playing again.

IMG_0014


IMG_0015


We took a break to show our puppies some love.

IMG_0023


Hershey wasn't a fan.

IMG_0029


Then it was time for some funny faces.

IMG_0025


IMG_0027


IMG_0026


And snuggles for "mousey".

IMG_0030


And my handsome husband. Love him.

IMG_0031

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design