The Great Poop Explosion of 2011

Monday, December 19, 2011
Henry had one in 2010. Yesterday it was Claire's turn. I was in the middle of feeding her and she pooped. She REALLY pooped. I thought nothing of her loud poop at first until I oddly felt something trickle down my crotch. When I went to check her back I discovered she did not have a onesie on for some reason so there was nothing to catch it. It was on my hands, pooled in her dress, dripping down my crotch and all over the chair (thankfully there was a blanket down). It took three of us to clean up the mess. I think she is ready for size two diapers because that was the fourth blowout in the last week!

I have a blogger app on my new phone so expect more quick photo-less posts and more posts with iPhone camera photos...in addition to your regularly scheduled posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design