No haircut!!

Monday, December 19, 2011
Wow. Haircut number 2 went nothing like the first haircut. There was an attempt to initially run away. There was screaming. Lots and lots of screaming. He had to sit on my lap and I had to forcefully hold down his hands. More screaming. Lots of screaming. Then daddy shoved a sucker in his mouth. He wound up biting off the entire sucker and some of the stick. Thankfully daddy realized it quickly or we could have had a choking incident. Finally I sang the abc's and twinkle twinkle. He calmed down enough so that the blood curdling screaming stopped. The haircut was finished. It has been 4 months since the first haircut and he really needed it. Hopefully it will be another four months before he needs to go again. In the end he said he was handsome and that he loved the haircut. Hmmm....could have fooled us! Oh, and because of all the commotion I didn't get a chance to use my fancy new iPhone so there aren't any pictures of this lovely event. At least Claire was sleeping and I wasn't dumb enough to attempt this on my own last week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design