A is for "assistant".

Wednesday, January 4, 2012
I'm starting a Project 52 this year. 365 (a picture a day) would be way to hard to keep up with. Find this one on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo52abc#!/photo52abc We're doing a letter a week (going through the alphabet twice). I think I'll make a shutterfly photo book with all the images at the end of the year.

This was my entry for letter A this week. Appartently, he's seen me bust out the camera a few times. Who would have thought? ;) He also exclaimed (as he looked at the "image" on the back of his camera), "Mommy, it's too bright!" Don't forget to check out some adorable new ones of Claire in the previous post!


Untitled-3



Getting a different composition.


IMG_1058



Apparently, he was frustrated due to lack of cooperation on his subject's part.


IMG_1055



Totally understand Henry. Photo shoots are exhausting. I've been there.


IMG_1056

4 comments:

Tom said...

Soooo adorable !!!! What great shots...

Karen said...

So cute and what a great idea for Henry!

Care said...

Hi, I just saw your comment. Thank you! I commented on these pics on the ABC-photo a day page, I love them!! So so cute. Looking forward to following you :)

Aliya said...

This is SUCH an adorable idea!!! I might just steal it :) Love the idea of making a shutterfly book at end and love the photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design