Who are you?

Tuesday, January 10, 2012
I've mentioned it before, but I have a site meter on this blog that shows me where my readers are and how long you spend reading my blog. Those in my hometown who spend hours on this thing are obviously the four grandparents. New Mexico is my sister-in-law, but other than that, I have no idea who you all are. Various places in Wisconsin come up-- Mindoro, Green Bay, Lacrosse, and Holmen are the regulars. There is also someone in Pennslyvania, and to my knowledge, I don't know anyone there. You are also in California, Florida, Nebraska, Texas, South Dakota, Washington, and a host of various Minnesota towns...Kasson, Austin, Rochester, New Prague, Northfield, St. Paul, MPLS, but those are all just to name a few. Many other cities and states have popped up in the past, but because a few people who shall rename nameless spend a whole lot of time visiting this blog, my meter is flooded with pretty much only two cities right now, and I can only see the last 100 visits. So, I'm asking who you are. You could be family, friends, old friends, old co-workers, classmates, or strangers who somehow stumbled upon this little blog. Introduce yourself to me and tell me how you found me and what you like about my blog. I promise I don't bite. You can comment on this post, email me, or send me a message via FB. I would just love to know who my audience is, so please do me this one little favor. Don't be shy! And, if you are so inclined, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click "follow". Thank you! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design