Little Bitty Owl

Friday, May 4, 2012
A new hat? Perfect excuse for a few pictures of it before it no longer fits her. As I said on facebook, this is another one my mom whipped up.

It's super hard to get her to look at me. She's much more interested in her toes, usually. And I know we are on the verge of crawling, so my days are numbered here. But then again, she has to master both crawling and getting out of a sitting position into a crawling position. So maybe I have more time than I think. Either way, she's army crawling, sort of, and rocking on her knees all the time.

IMG_8082
Three_Squares_Three_Rectangles_Grid2
IMG_8087
Three_Squares_Three_Rectangles_Grid IMG_8096

1 comment:

Karen said...

So cute !!
Grandma loves you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design