A quick one.

Thursday, July 26, 2012
I'm using my last few minutes of procrastination here by providing you this little post. T-minus just about 48 hours to party time, and um, there's a bit to do yet. At the very least, all of my crafty projects are completed and patiently waiting in the pantry to be revealed/decorated, etc.

And the house needs to be clean.

And a pirate ship cake needs to be engineered somehow. Wish me luck. Hopefully I'm not in tears 24 hours from now trying to construct this cake. This little boy is very, very excited about his pirate ship cake and continually asks me what it's going to look like and have on it. This momma has to deliver, because this little guy deserves nothing but the most awesome cake you'll ever see :)



3 years

2 comments:

Karen said...

Mr. Henry is so grown up !!
Makes Grandma want to cry !!

Amanda Kelley said...

How did they grow up this fast???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design