Balloon Comparison

Tuesday, September 25, 2012
This is meant to compare the two children at 1 year of age (not necessarily to compare the craptastic photography featured in Henry's 1 year to my current level of work in Claire's photo, but compare if you must!) Henry was around 7 days shy of 1 and Claire is about 15 days out (I had to start early to get everything in with my busy professional schedule coming up).

The hot air balloonish look with the balloons and the basket came from pinterest, I won't take that idea as my own. I just provided the cute kid :) She was scared of the balloons at first, so thank goodness I was able to muster up some smiles with the help of Auntie Kelly. :)

We didn't get too many, but I'll share the rest as it gets closer to her birthday.

Next up, the cake smash :)

Don't forget to check out the orchard photos in the previous post. Can you believe it!? Three posts in 1 week!!


3 comments:

Gina said...

I love the photo of Claire! I attempted a similar photo of my son for his 3rd birthday but he was sick and it didn't turn out.
And then I completely forgot to reattempt the shot when he was feeling better.
It is fun to see how your photography skills grow as your children grow. I feel bad for my older son because I was just using a point and shoot for the majority of his first year!

I've been following your blog for a while now (love ALL your photos) and thought I'd post a comment so I don't feel like a creeper! :P

Jenna @ Hackberry Adventures said...

Thanks for commenting!! So glad you follow my blog! Glad to see there are still some readers out there :)

Mark said...

perfectly captured moments. I love the colors and so the smiles. You are blessed with a lovely and adorable children.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design