Baby #3 Week 12

Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Ok. First, I need some suggestions on what to name this little nugget until we know the sex. Writing baby #3 for the next 8 weeks seems so boring.

So the first tri is pretty much done. Unless you want to get technical, I guess it isn't done until 13 w, 3 days, but I've been feeling pretty good the past week and a half. I'm not coughing/gagging after eating, I'm only feeling nausea maybe once a day, and I'm not fall down tired all day. I definitely needed/need breaks in the constant unpacking, arranging and organizing...but overall have much more energy than I did before. Weeks 7-10 were the absolute worse for all of those things, I was constantly tired, always felt like I could throw up and didn't feel like doing anything.

Baby is about the size of a plum at 2 inches and .49 ounces. Most of the critical systems are formed and we are now moving into the growth and maturation stage.

I sometimes still need to pinch myself. We've been so consumed with the move that it's hard to believe we are already in the second trimester.

Although still around 8 weeks away and not even scheduled yet, the 20 week ultrasound will be quickly followed by a gender reveal session. I have my idea all set up in my head and just need to find the perfect location to make it happen. It'll be cute, I promise!

I'm sure many people are wondering, "you have one of each. Why would you find out?" The first answer is we are both impatient. The second answer is that we found out with the other two and had their name picked out and began using it immediately, which is exactly what we plan to do this time. And decorate the nursery, of course. If it is a boy, we will be all set for clothes, since it is looking like this baby will be born around 9 days after Henry's birthday (note to all those interested, I'll probably have a party for Henry a week or two before his birthday to ensure that Henry gets his day in the event of an early delivery). If it's a girl, we will be a season off for clothes, but will probably still have enough to get by :). I have a couple name ideas for each sex floating around in my head, but nothing discussed much yet.

I've been craving strawberries. The Kroger grocery stores down here have had some amazingly sweet ones the past few weeks, fueling my craving even more. We've all been eating them, but we went through two packs in 2.5 days :)

We haven't unpacked the scale yet, so I'm not sure where I stand on that front. But since I gained 45 with Henry and 35 with Claire, I can already see where I'm headed. Oddly enough, I can still button all of my regular pants(which is not to say that I haven't been living in sweats, because I have). I was long past being able to button my pants with the other two at this point, so not sure what that is about.

And here's a picture of the back of my camera since my computer isn't hooked up yet. 12 weeks:)

2 comments:

Amanda Kelley said...

I like the name nugget! :) We have the Hallmark Interactive Puppy named Nugget, it's so cute! :) That is my suggestion!

Karen said...

12 weeks already I cannot believe it !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design