Happy Valentine's Day!

Thursday, February 14, 2013
Thanks to Auntie Kelly for the idea! Hearts and letters made with my new silhouette cameo machine. pretty excited to start thinking of a little something to craft up and add to our gender reveal session coming up.

Anatomy scan is March 19, but gender revel isn't until the 26th. Ryan and I will need to put that envelope under lock and key during that time and mail the key away to someone, lol.

Our Valentine photo attempt. Not done in enough time for me to print cool photo cards for Henry's party at school, next year though! Claire pretty much said "no thanks" anyway.

2013-02-14_001 2013-02-14_002 2013-02-14_004

1 comment:

Karen said...

I Love it !! I love It !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design